« Grand Est – Europe » ensures the collective representation of the interests of public stakeholders from the French Region Grand Est towards the European institutions.
Missions of Grand Est – Europe include :
- Offering training for members on the functioning of the EU & EU funding
- Informing members on EU policies and related opportunities
- Connecting members and European partners
- Promoting regional assets and successes
- Conducting policy analysis and ensuring effective advocacy
- Providing logistical support to members in Brussels
Grand Est – Europe is organised as follows :
- The General Assembly defines priorities
- The Board coordinates the activities
- The Brussels-based Team animates the network and implements activities
How to contact us :
In case you happen to have a question or a particuliar request, you can contact us via the following form. We will come back to you as soon as possible.