In the scope of the 2023 edition of the Rhine-Meuse Forum « Mobility in Europe: Which solutions for sustainable and borderless transport », Grand Est-Europe and the representation of the Land of Baden-Württemberg to the European Union are launching a call for innovative projects in mobility and transport. The call is open until March 31, 2023.
- Date: Wednesday, April 12, 2023, from 12:30 to 13:45
- Place: Representation of the State of Baden-Württemberg to the European Union
Rue Belliard 60-62, 1040 Brussels
Co-organized by Grand Est-Europe and the Representation of the Land of Baden-Württemberg to the EU, the Rhine-Meuse Forum 2023 will bring together the key actors who contribute to the transitions linked to the future transport methods and to the development of a greener and more sustainable mobility. These actors will come from the regional, national and European levels: policy makers, researchers, experts, innovators, SMEs and clusters, etc. Exchanges will help to promote cooperation within the Rhine-Meuse area (East of France, West of Germany, Benelux countries and Switzerland) and will contribute to European debates: through the promotion of regional and local strategies to meet common challenges, strong political messages will be conveyed to European decision-makers attending the conference.
For information, the 2022 edition of the Rhine-Meuse Forum on hydrogen brought together nearly 300 participants and highlighted more than 30 research and innovation projects during the poster session.
Call for abstracts – Poster session
This sequence dedicated to research and innovation offers you the opportunity to present your project to all the Forum participants, as long as it allows for greener and more sustainable mobility and contributes to economic, social and territorial cohesion, or as long as it contributes to the transformation of the automotive industry within the Rhine-Meuse area. Participating in this session will allow to reach a large audience, sometimes less specialized but contributing to the decision making process. This specific moment is also a dedicated space for informal meetings and discussions that would be impossible during the conference.
The selected projects will be presented on April 12, 2023, during the lunch break, from 12:20 to 1:45 pm, by their leaders (one or more people – at the choice of the project leader and his partners), through posters displayed in a space identified and made available by the organizers.
The projects have to deal with transitions related to the transport sector, both in industry, mobility and networks. Priority will be given to projects with a European approach and dealing more specifically with the topics addressed during this forum:
- Territorial innovation: practical implementation of cooperation in urban, rural, daily and cross-border mobility;
- Technological innovation: innovative solutions in mobility, transport networks, automotive industry.
To submit your proposal, please fill in the application form at the following links: French – German – English before Friday 31st March 2023. If you plan to submit several projects, please fill in one form per project.
- A table and a poster board will be provided.
- You will have to bring your own material for presentation :
- either a poster format (maximum size A0 – format A (118 x 84,4 cm or 120 x 80 cm)
- or a freestanding format (Kakemono type – maximum size 84 x 204cm)
- or a computer to broadcast a presentation
- Brochures can also be brought.
- No particular specification of realization, you manage yourself the printing of your support of communication. You are therefore free to choose the orientation of your poster (portrait or landscape), the font, the number of characters (no limit imposed).
- The 4 working languages of the conference are French, German, Dutch and English. You can therefore present a poster in one of these 4 languages.
- The organizers cannot cover the travel costs of the person presenting the project during this session, nor even the travel arrangements to the conference venue.
To participate in the conference, please click here and register by filling in the form.
Finally, the conference organizers cannot be consider responsible if your poster or communication support has not been recovered at the end of the event.